Monday, February 8, 2010

Foodbuzz and Dinner

I joined Foodbuzz the other day...  I've checked out the website a few times via links I've come across on other blogs but never actually made an account.  If you're interested in food, you should really check it out.  It's a foodie community filled with blog post links, food photographs, recipes, restaurant reviews, and a bunch of other fun things.  You can check out my Foodbuzz profile HERE.

Over the weekend I made a barbecue chicken pizza using leftover roasted chicken.  It turned out really well and was rather quick to put together because I didn't make the pizza dough (which I would prefer but it takes several hours).  It would have been even better if I used some caramelized onions on it - I'll have to plan for that next time. 

Tonight I'm making pasta with the thought of a sausage sandwich on my mind.  I'm going to make a macaroni and cheese type sauce but with some chunky tomato sauce mixed in along with Italian pork sausage, caramelized onions, my specially cooked baby portobello mushrooms, baby spinach, and red and orange bell peppers.  It should be delicious.

Happy Cooking,
Cait

No comments:

Post a Comment